Join Alliance Bank's 49 & Holding Club
Enjoy Several Club Privileges!
To be a member:
- You or your spouse must be 49 years of age or older.
- Your average deposit balance with our bank must be $1500 (single or couple)
- Travel with friends and other members on club group trips at special reduced rates.
- Annual Club Party for all members.
- Free Financial Planning seminars and private consultations.
- Free personal money orders, faxing, and 3 free copies per day ($0.05 for each copy thereafter).
- 6 months Free on the first year of a new safe deposit box rental.
- Free no minimum balance interest (NOW) or regular checking account.
- Free ATM / Debit card for the 1st year. After the 1st year, there will be an annual fee of $5.00.
Upcoming 2020 Trips Opportunities :
- "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do": April 29, 2020 - Sidekick Dinner Theatre in Bloomington, MN
- "May Getaway": May 27-29, 2020 - Racine & Fort Atkinson - Holy Hill Basilica & National Shrine to Mary, Miller Brewery Tour, Wind Point Lighthouse Tour, Frank Lloyd Wright designed SC Johnson Headquarters, Jelly Belly Factory Tour, Fireside Dinner Theatre to see Church Basement Ladies "A Mighty Fortress is our Basement".
- "The Bikinis": June 10, 2020 - Daytrippers Dinner Theatre in Bloomington, MN
- "Nashville & Beyond": September 8-15, 2020 - From the Ark to the Arch, Bourbon to Beer, Thoroughbreds to Clydesdales and everything inbetween!
*Call Sandy at 715-495-5964 or Amy in Cochrane at 608-248-2236 to make reservations