We currently have a Full-Time Teller position available for our Cochrane Location! $1000 Signing Bonus! Please apply in person or on Indeed.com
Full-Time Bank Teller
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable Bank Teller to process transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the “frontline” of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients and sell bank’s products/services. Please apply on Indeed.com
“Working Together, For You” has been our mission since we first opened our doors in 1888 in Mondovi, WI. Over the past 130 years we have experienced continuous growth and have proven to be a great place to work with competitive pay and benefits. Please consider working with one of the best teams in the Midwest!
Bank Teller Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by completing account transactions.
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
- Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
- Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
- Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for checks, completing safe- deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
- Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
- Verify and work with various reports.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Approximately 40 per week, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and rotating Saturday’s 8:00am – 12:00pm. Hours may fluctuate.
Bank Teller Qualifications / Skills
- Preferred working experience in banking, personal banking, retail banking or financial services but will train the right candidate.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Verbal communication
- Selling to customer needs
- Financial software
- Documentation skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Cash handling- preferred
- Customer Service experience – preferred
Commensurate with experience- Starting wage $16.00
- Employees who work in a Saturday rotation will receive a $50 bonus for each Saturday worked.
- Health Insurance
- 401K & match
- Profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Based Scholarship
Alliance Bank is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) with a commitment to inclusivity for all
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.