Branch Manager/Loan Officer (Bluff Siding Location)
At Alliance Bank, our staff is our greatest asset. As a Branch Manager and Loan Officer within the Alliance Bank organization, you will join our team of the very best hometown bankers in the area.
This unique position is responsible for two very important aspects of our branch team-combining lending and branch management. This position requires a candidate with the ability to manage and coach a small group of employees and help drive revenue and customer loyalty. This person will also be accountable for risk management, compliance and performance management. Managing operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercising leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate risk. Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be able to recommend loan solutions in accordance with lending guidelines, lending compliance and clients' requirements. Manage an established loan portfolio of customer relationships as well as actively seek prospective opportunities to retain and/or develop new clients. Will be responsible for sales calls, developing and preparing loan solutions and referring products and services. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to complete lending transaction. Collect and analyze customer financial information for multifaceted and/or complex borrowers.
- Customer Experience Management - Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
- Employee Management - Understanding of Employee engagement and development that produces a friendly work environment.
- Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Financial Analysis - Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material for underwriting proficiency.
- Loan Origination - Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies, procedures and current compliance regulations.
- Scheduling Work and Activities - Knowledge of the schedule creation process; ability to develop and maintain a workable schedule to accomplish the overall goals of day-to-day operations.
- Selling - Applied knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
- Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- 3+ years' experience in the Agricultural, Commercial and/or Mortgage lending
- 2+ years' experience in Employee Management
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent required
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
Alliance Bank is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) with a commitment to inclusivity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pay/Wage: Commensurate with experience
Personal Banker (Osseo Location)
We are in search of an enthusiastic person who will provide exceptional customer experience.
We are proud to be a community bank. Alliance Bank is dedicated to partnering with the people and organizations that improve our communities.
As a Personal Banker, essential responsibilities include:
- Interview consumer loan applicants
- Assist customers in completing loan applications
- Analyze information & documentation in support of loan applications
- Evaluate borrower Character, Collateral, Capacity to Repay, and Credit position as a part of loan decisioning process
- Provide information on consumer loan products that best meet the customer's individula needs. Discuss loan pricing, terms, and amounts with individual borrowers.
- Manage loan closing process with customers
- Process financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals, and accepting and dispensing cash
- Communicate with customers and potential customers to discuss products that best fit their needs
- Accurately balance and maintain a cash drawer
- Open new accounts
- Respond timely to customer requests, and apply all operational policies and procedures
- Complete annual compliance training
- 3+ years' Consumer and/or Real Estate lending experience (Mandatory)
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or equivalent (Preferred) or
- 5+ years' Personal Banking experience
Provide exceptional service to our customers. Abide by all applicable policies, procedures, and regulations. Work proactively to build relationships necessary to meet goals for the position. Effectively manage and grow an existing loan portfolio. Assist customers through the loan application and approval process, educating them about loan processes as needed. Assist customers with their cash and deposit transactions. Open a variety of deposit accounts.
- Ability to identify and recommend customer solutions
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy in processing
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform required duties and to keep current on product and service offerings
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Windows-based systems
Alliance Bank is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) with a commitment to inclusivity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pay/Wage Commensurate with experience
Important Information for Applicants