Our statement savings account will issue a quarterly statement and if you have automatic debits and credits you will receive a monthly statement.
This is an account where all transactions are reflected on your statement, which is mailed to you periodically. Statements with ACH activity are mailed monthly. Accounts with over-the-counter, and accounts with no activity except interest will receive statements quarterly. Alliance Bank may at any time require prior written notice of intent to withdraw, but until such notice is required, withdrawals may be made at any time. Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be added to the account quarterly.
- Minimum balance to open - $100.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $25.00 to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Interest bearing account.
- No monthly service charge for non-profit organizations.
- No monthly service charge for Minors (under 18).
- No service charge unless balance falls below $100. If minimum average daily balance falls below $100, a quarterly service fee of $2.00 will be imposed.
- An item fee of $0.50 will be imposed per withdrawal/transfer in excess of six per month.
Having a Christmas Club Savings Account is the perfect way to set aside money for the holidays, taxes or vacation. You may choose to have the money deposited directly into your checking account or receive a check by mail in November.
With health costs on the rise and deductibles going through the roof you can set up a Health Savings Account to help with those costs.
We have IRA specialists at all of our locations to help you with your safe investments plans for the future. This is an account that pays interest on your balance. Qualified individuals may receive tax deferral.
- Minimum balance to open - $1.00 Unless otherwise noted.
- No Service Charges or Annual Fees.
- Upon reaching age 59 1/2 Alliance Bank will NOT impose a Bank Penalty
- Early Withdrawal Penalty
Our specialist can help you with the movement of your funds to the security of Alliance Bank. They handle all of the details and offer great options for your funds.