Bill Pay Notice
Alliance Bank is updating our Bill Pay Service on July 9th, 2014. To help with a smooth transition, please review the settings you currently have in Bill Pay, specifically the list of payments to entities you have listed, and any recurring payments you may have set up. If you want to continue with any of these items it will be necessary to take some notes to use when you log into the new Bill Pay System.
Log into your current Bill Pay account prior to July 9, 2014:
To review your Vendor Payees;
- Click on the Payee tab, then View Payees. You will see a list of all of your current Payees. In the fourth column you will be able to see the last time you made a payment to each Payee. Review the current ones you would like to use after 7/9/14. Click on Edit (you will have to answer a security question on the first one).
- If you wish, you can click on the upper left side for a printer friendly version. This will print out all of your payees, any category you may have attached to it as well as the last amount and date paid.
- If you want to view additional information in order to input the payee information into the new Bill Pay system, you can either view each payee and print each one out separately or copy and paste the information from each payee into a word document. This would allow you to print up to 4 payees on one page.
- You may also just choose to re-enter any Payee information as you need them.
If you set up some recurring payments that you want to continue using on the new system:
- Click on Payments and then Scheduled Payments.
- View the payments you set up to pay on a regular basis. This will give you the information you need to be able to continue the payment series you originally set up. The fifth column will let you know how often the payment is set up for. There may be some pending one time payments in this group.
- To view each item, click on the edit button and either print each page or copy and paste these items into a word document for future reference.
- If you wish, you can click on the upper left side for a printer friendly version. This will print out all of your recurring payees.
You may have set up email alerts. These will show under Options, then e-notifications. If you are used to receiving these, you will again need to update this section in the new Bill Pay system.
Your payment history will not carry over to the revised version of Bill Pay. If you wish to save your payment history or print it, just click on the Payments tab, then Payment History.
- Enter your search criteria and all items will display. You can print the page(s) or choose to view it in Microsoft Excel and save this file for future reference.
Please remember that any payments currently scheduled to occur after July 8, 2014 will NOT be completed. You will need to re-schedule these on the new Bill Pay system.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the changes necessary for this Bill Pay update.
Alliance Bank - Working Together For You.